Monday 12 November 2012

Blog #4


As the laughter in the room grew and grew, the noise got quieter and quieter. As I battled the intense laughter to look around me, I saw that everyone in the room was laughing so hard that no one was making a sound.  This was a result of my comment previously made to My friend Jordan. We had been joking around as we always do, and he practically set himself up by making a particular comment about his relationship. Naturally, I took this and ran with it. I made the most glorious comment that I could possibly make. The moment I did, everyone I my circle of friends burst into hysterical laughter and didn’t stop. Still looking around and seeing that everyone’s laughter was beginning to come to a close, I sat back in by chair, wiping the tears from my eyes and looked around the circle. I could tell. This was going to be a fun night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment